分享Pamela Kramer的靈擺教學筆記,當然跟我教不太相同,但概念是一致的!是本人親自翻譯,有加上一些自我的註解,但還是附上原文請大家對照看一下! 文章有點長,所以分成上、下集~
Dowsing - Accessing your Higher Self using a Pendulum
用靈擺來連結自我的神性(下)
Data Source: http://www.urbanessentialz.com/Dowsing-Accessing-your-Higher-Self.html
譯者:吉兒https://www.facebook.com/penduluslovefans?ref=hl
The following are Pamela Kramer's notes for the class she teaches on Dowsing. This information is for your personal use only. Any other use of this information, please request permission.
以下的筆記是Pamela Kramer在她的探測術課程上的筆記,僅供個人使用。若有其它使用需求,請先取得核淮。
(以下為了統一翻譯名稱,將Pendulum翻成「靈擺」而不是「探測錘」)
Testing Questions:
問問題:
1. Am I male/Female?Single/Married/Divorced?
我是男生/女生/單身/結婚/離婚?
2. Is my name xyz? I work at xyz?
我的名字是xyz嗎?我在xyz工作嗎?
3. Age, # children, # brothers/sisters etc.
我的年紀是幾歲?有幾個小孩?幾個兄弟姐妹?
4. I live at …address? I went to school HERE?
我是不是住在xx地址?我是不是唸這所學校?
5. I go to xyz church/synagogue/? I volunteer at xyz?
我是否去xx教堂?我在xx地方當志工?
The secret is asking the right questions.
問問題的秘訣
1. Can use pendulum for finding lost items. Be careful how you ask the question.
靈擺可以尋找失物->但如何精準的問問題很重要。
2. Verify intent of business contact – Integrity? Keeps promises? Ask about motives?
靈擺可以確認生意上往來客戶的真正意圖->是不是一個正當的生意人?會信守承諾?問動機如何?
3. Test food, beverage, vitamin supplements
靈擺可以測試食物、飲料及維他命補充品的能量
4.
I. “is this food /water good for me?”
這食物/水適合我食用/飲用?
II. “Should I purchase this item”
我是否能夠應該可購買這個物品?
5. Help in decision making –幫助您下決定
I. Is this (situation) in my highest good?
這個狀況是否符合我最高目的?
II. Of these two choices, x is better for me?
以這二個選擇來看,x是否比較適合我?
III. Is this the best route for me to drive this morning?
今天早上我是否最適合開這條路線?
IV. Shall I call a repair man?
我是否能夠應該可以請一位維修員來?
V. Is this sale worth attending?
我是否能夠應該可以參加這個拍賣會?
VI. Which store has the best price?
哪個店有最棒的價格?
6. Learning about yourself 幫您了解您自己
7.
I. Am I afraid to reveal my innermost feelings?
我是否害怕顯露我最深藏的情感?
II. Am I a good person/Happy?
我是否快樂?
III. Am I tolerant/easygoing?
我是不是一個容忍力高的/容易相處的人?
IV. I am enthusiastic/optimistic/pessimistic?
我是否充滿熱情/樂觀/悲觀?
V. I am loved
我是否被愛著
VI. I am positive/confident/successful
我是否充滿正面/信心/成功的能量?
VII. Am I friendly? Unfriendly?
我是否友善/不友善?
VIII. I enjoy good health. Should I exercise more?
我身體是否處於健康的狀態?應該要多運動?什麼運動?
IX. Am I living my purpose/following my heart’s desire?
我現在的人生是否跟隨著我的人生目的/我的心之所望的方向在走?
X. Good things come to me without effort
好的人事物毫不費力的來到我身邊
8. Dream Recall – ask questions about purpose/message
夢境回想-問有關這個夢的目的/訊息
9. Talk to deceased – ask if they are present, if so, ask questions
與死者溝通-問他們是否在身邊?如果是,問問題 (註:這部份我比較持保留態度)
10. Chakra/Aura Balancing
脈輪/氣場平衡
11.
I. Check each chakra – in balance?
檢查每一個脈輪-看是否平衡?
II. Cleanse aura? How big is my aura
是否需要清理脈輪?我的氣場範圍有多大
12. Verify medication effectiveness – Do I need xyz? Do I need less of xyz? Of course, check with your doctor first before changing.
確認藥物效果-是否需要xyz這個藥? 是否需要減少xyz的用量?當然最重要的,做任何醫療行為的改變之前請先跟醫生做溝通。
13. Test for and remove negative energies
測試及清除負面能量
14. You can infuse anything with positive energies – necklace, stone, clothing, anything.
你可以將任何的人事物注入正面的能量-如項鍊、石頭、衣服,任何東西。
15. You can then strengthen the positive energy, asking the pendulum to do so.
你也可以利用靈擺來強化正面的能量
16. Can transfer properties/nutrients from one food to another, and then raise the nutrients in the transferred item.
你也可以移轉這個食物的屬性/營養成份去另一個食物並將這個食物的營養成份提到最高的程度
17. Lock energy patterns into water or wearable item ‘Can I lock these energy patterns into place?’ if Yes ‘ Please place energies necessary to lock positive energies in xyz into place’ (spin pendulum, will say yes when done).
將正面的能量注進水/可穿戴的物品內『我是否能夠應該可以將正面的能量注入這個地方?』如果可以,『請將xyz這個地方注入正面而完美的能量』(將靈擺轉到直到回到是的地方)
18. Detox your house - Dowse cleaners – can we remove toxic properties of household cleaners? - if yes – ask to remove.
家宅淨化-我是否可以清除在我家所有有毒有害的能量?如果是,請清除。
19. Healing self & others - find, uninstall, strengthen, visualize health.
療癒自已及他人->尋找,移除,加強及了解自己的建康狀況
I. ‘Do I have a tight neck?’ ‘Can you remove these patterns?’ Automatically goes into an uninstall (spins until done) (can tell it to continue working even though you stop the rod/pendulum)
我的脖子緊緊的嗎?是否可以幫我解除這個症狀?自動移除症狀(轉動靈擺到直到回到是的位置)(可以跟靈擺說就算沒有使用靈擺時,也請持續運作直到不需要運作為止)
II. Strengthen/rebuild ‘Are there energies that can be placed upon an area to rebuild or help? , ‘Please place these energies there now’
加強/重建『這個地方的能量需要重整或是加強嗎?』『請重新整理這個地方的能量』
III. What if I don’t know? Give it a name…..
如果我不知道怎麼辦?請靈擺給你一個名字…
20. Check home/office/building – “Is there negative energies here?”, “is it haunted? “
檢測住家/辦公室/建築物的能量場-『這個地方是否有負面能量?』『是否有靈體干擾?』
21. Self sabotage –破壞的能量
I. Is negativity holding me back (work, social life, family?)我的工作/社交/家庭是否被負面的能量所影響?
II. Am I ready to release? – 我是否能夠應該可以解除這些負面的能量?
III. NO “I forgive myself for everything” repeat until pendulum gives “yes” 如果答案為「否」『我原諒我自己及所有的人、事、物』(註:可以用其它祈請文代替),將靈擺轉動,直到回到「是」的位置。
IV. YES “Few deep breathes, holding before exhale…. State “I now release all my negativity, I no longer need it, I am letting it go, NOW’ repeat until it feels like it released – check with pendulum
如果「是」,做幾次的深呼吸及吐氣,並聲明『我現在釋放所有影響我的負面能量,我已經不需要這些能量了,我現在正在完全的釋放並排除這些負面的能量』將靈擺轉動,直到回到「是」的位置。
22. “I don’t know” response… If your guides don’t know an answer, you can ask them to go and find out the answer, as all is known somewhere. There is a place where all things are known, so that answer is there.
如果你的高我/指導靈可能不知道答案,你可以請他們去尋找可以幫助你/回答你問題的人。宇宙總有個地方什麼事情都有會答案的。
Experiments:實驗
1. 5 cards,, pick one as your lucky card, mix them up, ask pendulum is this is my luck card over each one.
拿五張卡,選一張並告訴你的靈擺你認為最幸運的卡片,然後將牌蓋起來並重新洗牌。請靈擺將這個幸運牌挑出來。
2. Partner – think of happy/sad scene. Ask pendulum if it is a happy thought?
請你的夥伴進入一個開心/悲傷的念頭。靈擺「這個夥伴是不是在想一個開心的念頭?」
Cautions: 使用靈擺時請務必謹記在心!!!
1. If you ask the pendulum almost everything, you give away your power and free will.
如果你幾乎大小的事物都問靈擺,那你就等同失去你的自由意志了。(註:等於被靈擺綁架)
2. Don’t change your life based on the answers from the pendulum.
不要因為靈擺的答案而改變你的生活 (註:不要讓靈擺左右你的生活,能量的改變是潛移默化的,當您心存正念時,永遠要相信宇宙會給你最好的安排)
3. Don’t dowse for others without their permission
沒經過當事人的允許,請勿探測別人的穩私
4. Don’t ask questions about gambling, negative purposes, frivolous questions.
請不要問有關賭博、有帶負面能量/惡意目的的事、及輕浮誇大不實在的問題。(註:高靈/高我通常比較喜愛回應有關靈魂功課、生命目的及符合最高善、最高益處、最高目的及最高意識、最高進化等的問題)
5. Only you should use your pendulum.
請不要將你的靈擺借他人使用(註:前面有提到,有頻率的問題)
6. ALWAYS verify your answers – ask another question/the reverse.
每次請記得要檢視答案的正確性-可以用另一個面向的問題來問,以確保答案的正確性。(註:可以問說『我是女生嗎?』如果「是」就再問『那我是男生嗎?』答案應該要是否…)
7. Don’t ask the same question in the same session!
同時間一樣的問題不要重覆再問
Dowsing makes you more sensitive, intuitive, more connected with your low self (subconscious) and high self (superconscious), more aware in every area of your life.
靈擺探測可以讓你對能量場更為敏感、更有直覺力、讓你自己與高我(超意識)更有連結,也更能覺察在你身邊所出現所有人、事、物。
** Notes from Pamela Kramer - not to be used without permission
留言列表